The Florida MQA Online Services Portal is an easy and accessible option for healthcare professionals who are seeking to keep up with all the requirements that come with maintaining licensure in the state of Florida.
If you are having issues with maintaining state regulations or facing a lawsuit due to perceived negligence or lack of compliance, Florida Healthcare Law Firm can help. Call now to set up an initial consultation.
What Is the Florida MQA Online Services Portal?
Florida Health MQA Online Services is a portal hosted by the Florida Department of Health, Division of Medical Quality Assurance (MQA). It offers healthcare professionals access to online services that allow them to keep up with state requirements for their profession more easily and efficiently.
The following are some of the key services offered by the Florida Health MQA Online Services portal:
- License verification: The license verification service allows healthcare professionals and employers to verify the license status of a healthcare professional in Florida. Because both the professional and employers can access the portal, it makes the job application and review process easier for everyone.
- Renewal: The renewal service allows healthcare professionals to renew their license online. This includes providing the ability to update contact information and certifying that they have met the continuing education requirements.
- CE tracking: The continuing education (CE) tracking service allows healthcare professionals to update their continuing education credits, noting the courses they have taken and the number of hours put in. The CE tracking service can also help healthcare professionals to monitor their CE credits and ensure they have met the requirements for license renewal.
- Application: If a new license is needed and the CE tracking service shows that the terms have been met, the application service allows healthcare professionals to apply for their new license or endorsement online. They offer the ability to submit personal and professional information, pay the fee, and submit any required documentation.
- Discipline information: The discipline information service provides and updates information about any disciplinary actions taken against a healthcare professional in Florida. It is important to note that this information is available to the public.
Troubleshooting Discipline and Compliance Issues
Because the disciplinary information about healthcare professionals is available to the public, it is important to make sure that that information is updated and correct. It can also be an impetus to address any outstanding issues with compliance as quickly as possible in order to maintain good standing.
If you are in need of assistance when it comes to getting and maintaining compliance, Florida Healthcare Law Firm can help.
Additionally, if you have updated your information and remained in compliance across the board, but the information in the Florida Department of Health, Division of Medical Quality Assurance is incorrect, and you cannot get it updated or changed, we can also help. Contact us now to set up an appointment.