Outside General Counsel Services
A fractional or virtual General Counsel is similar to fractional ownership of a jet. Almost all of the benefits of owning a private jet, without the cost. Get access to an experienced attorney who participates proactively in your companies day-to-day business operations on a part-time basis. Benefit from a healthcare attorney looking out for your practice to spot legal issues and handle them as needed.
- Save money with cost efficient legal services without the expense of a full-time General Counsel salary, benefits, technology, office space, stock-options and possible bonuses.
- Be proactive before major legal issues arise, unknown hazards happen and expensive lessons are learned.
Our services are priced based on the size of your organization and the volume of actual work involved and anticipated needs. As your virtual general counsel we will tailor the following to your needs:
- General Business Review We provide a top to bottom review to assess risk and to get to know your business.
- Management Participation We attend key management meetings to counsel the team on developing legal issues and identify legal issues that the team may not recognize or overlook.
- Onsite Office Visits We will arrange to be at your office at regular intervals to enable us to work face to face with the decision makers in your organization.
- Contract Review and Negotiation We review and revise as necessary key form contracts and lead you through the negotiation of important deals.
- Employment Issues We help you develop sound recruiting, hiring, discipline and termination policies to avoid costly claims and litigation. We also provide advice and counsel on making those important decisions.
- Transactions We are right there with you when you want to acquire new businesses, raise additional capital or embark on new ventures.
- Litigation Management There may be times during the life of your business that litigation cannot be avoided. Having us as part of your team to manage litigation counsel will free you up to take care your business during this stressful time as well as making sure your litigation attorneys utilize resources in the most cost effective manner.